Maggy was born and raised in Quebec, Canada and started climbing at the young age of 7 years old. She became a member of “Amusement Action Direct’s” competition team in 2011, category Youth A. She is also a member of Canada’s National Team. She participated in several competitions to date, including “Tour de Bloc”, “La Coupe Quebec” and the National PANAM Circuits.
The latest competition that Maggy participated in is the Canadian Championship hosted in Saanich, British Columbia. She ranked 1st place in the Speed discipline (category Youth A) and 2nd place in Open Preferences (Bouldering and Speed). Maggy is the ONLY athlete representing Quebec in the Pan-American Games as well as the World Juniors. She ranked 2nd in the Canadian Championship (Senior) and is placed within the Top 16 (Worldwide). Maggy is working her way amongst the best!
- September 2015 | 20th place, World championship in speed climbing, juvenile category A (16-17 years old) – Arco, Italia
- May 2015 | Gold Medal, Canadian Championships in speed climbing, juvenile category A (16-17 years old) – Central Saanich (British Columbia)
- May 2015 | Silver Medal, National Championships in speed climbing, Elite category (19 and over) – Central Saanich (British Columbia)
- May 2015 | 16th place, speed climbing World Championship in Elite category (19 and over)
- April 2015 | Gold Medal, Quebec Speed Championship
- November 2014 |Participation in the Pan American Championship in climbing in Mexico
- May 2014 | Silver medal, Canadian speed Championship, juvenile category A (16-17 years old)
- April 2014 | Gold Medal, Quebec Speed Championship
- Member of the Canadian National Climbing team in Speed Disciplines
- Quebec Champion of all disciplines combined
- Canadian Champion in speed climbing
- Only female athlete to represent Quebec at the Pan American
- Championships/speed climbing Worldwide
- Among the 16 best climbers in the world in speed discipline at only 17
- Recipient of three Laval sporting merits (bronze, silver and gold)
- Awarded the honorary award of persistence and determination Laval Pierre Marchand
Start with small mountains. If you aim for too big a mountain, the fall will be from higher. It is with small goals that we climb the highest without taking the risk of falling!
I have long remained septic regarding programs based on proteins and supplements. I always thought that advertisements were false promises and nice words covering up for bad product…. Several months ago, I was approached by Robert Gauthier, the owner of Nutraxis: a healthy living supplements company. Despite his clear conviction and positive attitude, I remained, yes I admit it, on my guards against these products. But four months later I discovered for myself that it wasn’t simply his attitude that was good, but his products that, contrary to what I thought before, are magically effective.
My name is Maggy Dubé-Laroche and I am a sports climbing athlete in the international competing levels. I have been practicing sports climbing for over 10 years, and competing for 5 years. With regular competitions and multiple trainings per week, many things happen in my day-to-day life. Add a busy schedule, as well as the possibilities of injuries being just around the corner and the moral takes a hit. It’s now been several months since I started using NexPro Cell Tech, and much has changed.
Three months ago, I dislocated my shoulder during a Canadian Championship. That’s horrible news for an athlete like me. This injury generates many consequences: I have to quit training and put my career on pause, which lead to a drop in my self-esteem and more… To top everything, when you finally get back to training, the return is much harder than you’d expect. Normally, in climbing, a 2-month breaks demand at least a full month of training – if not more – to regain your capacities. This was haunting me constantly. Then I remembered the wise words of Mr. Gauthier: “You’ll see, NexPro really help to regenerate your body, even in case of injury!” So I religiously took the products, making sure to follow all the recommended doses to see whether or not the wise man would turn out to be just another advertiser. That’s when the day came, I hoped back on my training routine. Well, guess what? In 1 week and a half, I was back on track with a smile plastered on my face when I realized I was even stronger than I was before.
After this upsetting experience, I’m back to my routine: work, school and the 5 workouts a week. Quite the busy schedule. Well stay assured, I easily manage to take all the products every day without hassle or loss of time. You drink water every day? Well, it’s as simple as adding a small tablespoon in your water so you feel better about yourself and avoid unnecessary headaches – I used to suffer from migraines, constantly! Your drink at lunch and dinner can easily be replaced by a shake that remove all harmful toxins from your body. I also use Triozyme®, and chewing two tablets after your meals, well it’s done in a flash! With a busy schedule, it has to be quick and easy! Simple, right?
All of this is to say that NexPro and all of Nutraxis’ products are of extremely good quality, simple to use and effective. I now can trust supplements and proteins thanks to Nutraxis. If you’re still skeptical, try it for yourself, it’s worth it!
– Maggy Dubé-Laroche (June 2015)